Download WhatsApp for Android & iPhone
When we think of messaging and sharing with friends and relatives, WhatsApp instantly hits our mind with a particular sound. A sort of chimes that let us know that someone is trying to reach us out in order to tell us something; perhaps it is someone we haven’t heard of for a while or a far relative.
The thing is that WhatsApp is one of those apps that everybody has in any part of the world. It has only on Google Play more than 500 million downloads and early this year the company proudly announced that it already has more than two billion users worldwide.
You can keep in touch with anyone around the world, make free phone calls that trespass the barriers and send pictures, videos, voice memos, locations and files to anyone using this platform. You can use it as you want, just like a social network or like channel for business because it offers side to side encrypted messaging.
As this were good enough, it is a cross platform app, it means that anyone with a smart phone can connect to WhatsApp since it supports Android, iPhone, Nokia Symbian OS, Blackberry, and Windows Phone.
Download WhatsApp app for Android & iPhone
Download and installing WhatsApp is very easy to do in both Android and iPhone Platform and the whole setup of the app is even easier because it has a wizard that will ease the whole process. It is very intuitive and you won’t need a master for doing it.
Installing WhatsApp on Android is very easy! Follow these steps and you will be sharing with your friend and relatives in a snap.
- Get your android device and unlock it.
- Open the main menu and then Google Play. To do so tap on an icon similar to this one .
- Tap on the box that says search and write WhatsApp and then hit the magnifier icon . There is no need in finishing writing the word because it will appear on the roll down menu you will see.
- Select the app from the list.
- Now tap on the install button. It looks similar to this one.
- Wait until it is completely installed
- The install button now has turned into a “open” button.
- Launch the app and follow the instructions on how to set up your WhatsApp.
The process on iPhone is very similar, and almost as easy as the one on Android.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer by the USB cable
- iTunes will open immediately (if you don’t have iTunes installed, you better install it before continuing with the process). Then click on the “help” menu and later on the option “Check for Updates”
- Wait until it updates, then click the icon with three dots on it, and then choose “Apps”
- Now you will see the App Store on the iTunes. Select “My iPhone apps” right at the top of the screen.
- Now all the app for your cell phone are shown. Type WhatsApp into the search box at the top right corner of the screen. It has a magnifier icon similar to this
- Select the app you are looking for
- Click on “Get” to download the WhatsApp
- Click the iPhone icon at the top left and under the menus, and then select “Apps”
- Click the “Install” button and then click on “Apply”.
The whole process of setting up is very easy and after installing WhatsApp you won’t have any problems in using it to be closer to your family and friends.