Download WhatsApp for PC
Isn’t it bothersome to be on the computer and having a conversation on your phone via WhatsApp at the same time? Yeah, right? Well the thing is that you don’t have to juggle your pc and your phone anymore because the new app of WhatsApp has been released.
At the beginning of the year, WhatsApp released an app for both windows and iOS, and we are not talking about an app for your phone, but for your computer. This is great if you want to keep connected with your peeps while working or doing anything else on your PC.
With this app, you will be able to keep an open session on your personal computer and to keep your phone synchronized. So the conversations you have on your pc will be also in your phone so you don’t miss any detail. With this app you can do almost all the things you do with your phone, except for making calls, but that is what your phone is for, right?
The big difference between this app and the version online of WhatsApp is that this one you can access easily and all the data transference to WhatsApp server is faster and more stable, therefore all the functions work all the time. The only downside is that all the user of Windows 7 has been left aside, because the app is only working with Windows 8 and above.
Download WhatsApp app for PC
Downloading the app is really easy, keeping in mind that this app is only for Windows 8 users.
- The very first thing you have to do is to open your browser and type this the https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ the address bar, or click directly on the link that will take you to the page from where you will download the program.
- Once on the page, click the option that better fits your OS. There is only one option for iOS users and two for windows users. Check if your Windows is 32 or 64 bits by pressing and holding the “windows key” the “break key” (something similar to this one ) at the same time.
- Now, click on the correct version of the OS, save and download the file.
- Click on the file that just downloaded and then follow the steps of the installer program.
- Once it is already installed, open it and you will be shown a QR Code that you will have to scan with your cell phone. Take your cell phone, open WhatsApp, hit menu and select the “WhatsApp web” option. Scan the code and you are ready to go.
This app is a mirror of the app that is on your cell phone, therefore what you see on the screen of your computer will be also on your cell phone or device, and if you receive a call, the app will advise you to check your phone.
This is a great option if you are one of those people who cannot be away of their phone, if you have your phone out of charge or just to avoid being checking the computer of your pc and your cell phone at the same time while working.
WhatsApp has always changed the way we communicate by introducing new smart and crafty ways to cut distances in a fast and secure form. Messaging is the least we do with our phone now that we have the option to use other resources like pictures, videos, voice notes, geolocations and more. Start WhatsApping on your PC. Share your dreams, live your life and WhatsApp with your beloved ones.