This time we want to talk about how you can install whatsapp messenger download free download on your computer, the steps for this process are quite simple, but we recommend you pay attention to each one so everything can just go perfect and you will be able to use this excellent messaging service instant from your computer.
Before starting, we want to remind you that there is a web application of the app, which you can easily access from www.whatsappweb.com, however, you must have your mobile device nearby and connected to be able to use it.
How to install whatsapp messenger download free download on your computer
1-. Install an Android emulator
The first thing to do is download an Android emulator. We recommend YouWave.
2-. Find the WhatsApp application
Once you have downloaded YouWave, you must search for the WhatsApp application, as you would with your smartphone.
3-. Verify your phone number
The next step will be to verify the phone number. Keep in mind that you can’t use your number at the same time on your computer and on your smartphone. Therefore, you have two options if you want to continue chatting on your mobile:
- Create a virtual phone number with fonYou
- Use a number with which you do not use WhatsApp
If you download a virtual number, you will have to verify your number by a call. Press ‘Call me’ and they will call you to give you a three-digit code.
4-. Import your contacts to use WhatsApp on your PC
Once you have verified your phone, you only have to add your telephone contacts (you can do it by sending an email to yourself with an attachment of them) and you can use WhatsApp from your computer.
As we discussed earlier, there is a way to use your WhatsApp without downloading anything to your computer and then we will explain a little more about this method.
If you are someone who doesn’t like to download new applications to your computer to save memory or if you are not allowed to install the application to use WhatsApp on your PC at work, your option is to use the web app.
- Again, just go to the WhatsApp website and click on “WhatsApp Web” on the menu. The user experience will be very similar to what is perceived when using the official application. That is to say, when the web app is launched, a window with a QR code will open for you to scan it with your mobile phone and pair it with the computer.
- Have the mobile you have, open the WhatsApp application and go to the tool icon in the app. For Android and Windows Phone, you will have to go to “Menu” and then to “WhatsApp Web“. If you have an iPhone, go to “Settings” and then to “WhatsApp Web”.
- When you enter that option, the camera will open with a QR code reader. You will only have to scan with your mobile the code that appears on your computer screen and you already will have WhatsApp in your browser, can be Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari.